Monday, June 9, 2014

A simple paper bead neck piece made from newspaper

Paper beads are becoming my latest craze, and the more patterns of these beads I get to see on the net the more my hands crave to make them soon. There are several ideas cropping up in my mind regarding the paper beads necklace which i shall be making soon. I am hoping I will be patient enough to sit and make the beads as the process becomes a bit time consuming but since I love making them I have started collecting all sorts of colored papers.

The paper beads of this simple neckpiece have been made from the newspaper (The more glazed version of paper which comes as extra handout). Since I dont have the plastic beads as of now, I wanted them to put alternatively after each paper bead to give a more fresh look. Will buy them soon for my future projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment