Wednesday, January 7, 2015

paper mache pendant and neckpiece




Hi all ...this time I have experimented with newspaper to make this pendant. I guess it is called paper mache. The process of creating this pendant is quite messy though but I enjoyed it. For this one has to soak newspaper for about two to three hours in warm water and mash it up...and then create desired shape out of that paper dough and let them dry in the sun. One can add glue also to the paper dough to tighten it.onve dried the pendant was quite sturdy and hard.i liked the end result.i had created some paper mache beads too.

The paper beads used over here are simple paper rolled beads. I have tried experimenting with black and white colors. Hope you all liked it. Thanks for visiting my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment