Sunday, February 15, 2015

quilled card

After a long break I am back. Since quite some time I wished to create a card for one of my dear sister but due to some health constraints was delaying it. My idea was to make some flowers , a butterfly and small tiny feet on the card. I was browsing google on how to go about the feet and I happened to stumble across Suganthi Mam's baby shower card. I liked the circle design and have copied the same and feet similar to her card but tried giving it a different look.

Those feet took a long time to be made and offcourse putting up the circle was a tedious task . I couldnt click the pictures properly as I was damn tired in the end ;) :p

You all should have a look at Suganthi mam's card here. It is no doubt perfect in neatness and creativity  :)
http://papercraftss.blogspot.in/2013/03/quilled-baby-shower-card.html

1 comment: