Monday, March 2, 2015

Quilled Lord Ganesha with roses frame


 I present my quilled Lord Ganesha here. This Mahashivratri (A hindu festival celebrated annually.It is the day when Lord Shiva was married to Goddess Parvati.) I was thinking of making something relevant to Lord Shiva but came up with this idea of quilling Lord Shiva's son Lord Ganesha :) I have drawn the sketch first by taking the idea from a google image painting the background with my acrylics, and then started quilling. For giving a unique look I thought of decorating the frame with these small roses. I so enjoy making these lovely paper roses.. guess this is my latest obsession  :)

Hope you all liked this post..

Thanks for dropping by !!

you can buy the quilling strips from Amazon(link below) or your local craft store.
<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-in.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=IN&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=ng1015-21&language=en_IN&marketplace=amazon&region=IN&placement=B00J3XEKUG&asins=B00J3XEKUG&linkId=db7b3cf31e4967f7f785b58b771aad56&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment