Saturday, May 24, 2014

Paper Snowflake

Folding paper, playing with glue is fun. The major remembrance of how I enjoyed all this would have been the time when we use to get  new books and notebooks for new session during school days and dad use to bring different kinds of paper to cover our books, brown paper being the most common for covering notebooks. I use to enjoy seeing this process. It use to be a fun session for me during the hot summer afternoons. I got to know two processes of covering a book, one was a very simpler one, the other a bit trickier one which would let the cover stay intact even without gluing it or stapling it. Thanks to dad :)  This was more fun to learn.

Later when I was in sixth standard, when the session got over, my class teacher gifted me an Origami book. That was very thrilling to me.I tried out all the origami structures in the book. It use to be a fun activity for me and my brother. How a simple paper can be transformed into a frog, scorpion,flower, star and what not. It was simply spellbounding.  But as the time progressed, all this also got lost in those time lanes. But one day I suddenly came across the same origami and paper stuff somewhere on the net, and I started off. I made this paper snowflake. It looks quite complicated but just requires a few cuts and some glue.

 Those who wish to make it at home they can easily find the steps to make this on the internet.

Keep visiting  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment