Friday, May 23, 2014

Red Roses :)

Hi,

Thanks for visiting my blog :) This is my first post for my most awaited blog. I had been thinking from quite long of starting a dedicated blog for art and craft, and finally here I am writing this post. It feels amazing to be associated with something close to your heart.

My recent indulgence in craftwork is paper. I remember in school our art and craft teacher taught us how to make some pretty flowers out of organdy cloth.I remember I had made pink flowers and I was thrilled to see once they were made that how closely they resemble the real ones. Hence I thought of recreating the same this time with paper  and opted for making red roses.

I also was thinking of what could be done of the newspaper lying at home, my curiosity landed me up to a tutorial on newspaper basket and quite excited to see it, i tried one too, and it came out beautifully.









No comments:

Post a Comment